Sunday, January 3, 2010

Black Books



Season One, Episode One.
Even if you don't like sitcoms, or if you're some obnoxious snob who has a fundamental problem with "anything with laugh-tracks," you would be doing yourself a profound disservice by not watching at LEAST the first episode of Black Books. If you're bored enough to waste your life reading my blog, then you're MORE than bored enough to spend 22 minutes giving this BBC comedy a fair shake. Take me at my word and reap the reward. it's that easy.

go to Hulu- the entire 3 season series (18 episodes) is available at the moment. C'mon- No lagging!

4 comments:

  1. funny, this posting goes hand in hand with my last posting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always loved this show- on my BEST day, i'm on the cusp of alcoholism et al, and i really GET bernard and friends... SO FUNNY! xo, dave, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayy!!
    dont like sitcoms or are an obnoxious snob who has a fundamental problem with "anything with laugh-tracks"??
    i am BOTH of those things. badass.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be watching that. Thanks, Sethly!

    ReplyDelete