Monday, January 3, 2011

Boy George is FIERCE



so boy george was openly, DIRECTLY tweeting rose mcgowan...
"I remember how rude you were to me in New York, have you become nicer? Lol!"

and

"It was when she was dating Manson, she was vile actually!"

DELIGHTED, i tweet that Boy George is OFFICIALLY going on the list of people i don't want pissed at me because he will call you the fuck out and cut your face and he TWEETED ME BACK, like "no actually, i wouldn't, but i do have to have the last word, even if it's silence." (um, WERK?!?!!) and now HE'S following ME on twitter?! i was tickled pink- or should i say i was tickled RED, GOLD, and GREEN (RED, GOLD, and GREEN)?!

maybe it's a little bit country faggot of me to be so excited, but boy george is the BEST kind of kunty- smart, sort of sweet, sort of sour if you cross him, but definitely NOT to be trifled with (or he will CHAIN YOU TO HIS RADIATOR AND BEAT YOU DOWN LIKE THE TURNED OUT BITCH HE'S MADE OF YOU!!!).

i still say that his autobiography 'take it like a man' along with holly woodlawn's 'a low life in high heels' are the two best (most entertaining and cleverly written) autobios i've ever read.

UMMMM, THIS JUST IN?!!

boy george is posting pics of his DICK CHAIRS?

"I have four! Love them!"

oh. my. god. best twitter account EVER.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a 47 year old physically handicapped white male that watch boy george on M TV
    when I was a teenager in the 1980's. I went to Edsel Ford High school in
    Dearborn, Mi. in the 1980's because I had a learning disability and because I'm
    physically handicapped. I was not attracted to the opposite sex when I was a student
    at Edsel ford high school and I was never attracted to the opposite sex when I was a
    teenager in the 1980's I was only attracted to the same sex when I was a teenager in
    the 1980's and when I was a student at Edsel Ford High school in Dearborn, Mi.
    I would measure other boys penises in the boys locker room after gym class
    to find out who had the biggest penis because I wanted to sucked the biggest dick.
    that is the reason why I was called the class size queen when I was a student at
    Edsel Ford High school in Dearborn, Mi. and I finish high school in 1985.
    What I want for christmas from boy george is to be able to sit in one of his
    dick chairs and perform oral sex on him while he is singing
    " Do you want to hurt me, do you want to make me cry."

    ReplyDelete