Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Number You Have Dialed


I probably should have posted this on monday when i first realized, in the event that someone who reads my blog has attempted to call or text me but has been met with voicemail or the appearance of text message apathy (not the case, i assure you!) but i left my phone charger in phoenix this last weekend, and my phone won't even turn on it's so out of juice, so that's what's up. i haven't gone back to drugs or finally gotten shot during an ill-fated backroom card game... all is pretty much well.

charger was supposed to arrive today, but you know how the mail is. damn mail. that's probably why i've been blogging so much, is i feel lonely from no phone. anyway, maybe tomorrow, if you need to get ahold of me. also, feel free to email. if you want me to call you when i get my charger, just text me or leave a voicemail and i will return all messages as soon as i am able.

*Literally TWO MINUTES LATER...*

**UPDATE**

scratch that- charger has arrived and is in my hot little hands! watch, there will be NO texts or messages of any kind, lol. ahhh, the folly of arrogance...

:-)

**UPDATE 2**

i had 6 text messages AND a voicemail, thank you very much! SUCK IT, humility!

No comments:

Post a Comment