Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Aunt Cyd Cancelleth


My aunt had the week from hell, including but not limited to cat health problems, car problems, and Bees. In light of the fact that she's being followed around by multiple biblical plagues, i don't fucking want her around me right now, thank you very much. We have rescheduled for weekend after next. she would come next weekend, but she's going to the live Antiques Roadshow.

And YES i've coached her on her reactions so that they're more likely to use her on the TV ("now make the face for when you've ruined something really expensive with lemon pledge!").

1 comment:

  1. I want to go on Antiques Roadshow! I have lots of useless crap lying around that could be very valuable. And I have a tendency to over emote. I'm ripe for this show!

    ReplyDelete