Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm a Driver, I'm a Winner

um, ok... i know that my blog has been ass lately BUT i just want to let everybody know that soon i will be living a productive life again. One in which i leave the house more than three times a week. one in which i interact with others and (almost certainly) get into conflicts with people who are not Das Germonicorn.

ALL THIS AND MORE await you, as you peruse my blogular FANTASIA

in the coming weeks and months.

(basically i'm going to have school to write about, and that doesn't SOUND like much, but when you're all BON VIVANT like i've been all summer, it's the difference between quiet desperation and the illusion of meaning)

going up to prescott to see my gay dads again before school starts, back in tucson on monday, august 17th.

1 comment: