Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Neverending Story Part II


And another one when i got home.

"Just wait... now it’s the last time I waste my precious time with you. However, I am having so much fun with you, Seth. Really… Thank you SO MUCH for such great entertainment. Being a bad writer as you are, not so bad that you are able to make me laugh and laugh and laugh. Really, Seth, thank you! At last I can have some fun with you! And I am sure I will have even more fun! Alright, good bye, you won’t get any more e-mails from me. Maybe some good news… who knows?

Ps. It’s hilarious that you had to check the website of your school… hahahaha I love that! You are genius, you really are! Hahahaha"

i UNDERSTAND that some people are fucked up, but at the same time i kind of CAN'T understand how somebody can just BE THIS WAY to another person, let alone somebody they were with for years and years. I mean, what kind of vacuum is inside of him? He's like a Disney villain or something. I don't know that i could just openly be this mean to somebody, and have a whole bunch of people see it, especially people i know- i mean, lu knows my aunt and my friends and stuff, and he just doesn't care who sees him behaving this way.

2 comments:

  1. is understanding this sorta crazy really necessary, dude? i still say "fuck him", though i know it can't be that simple for ya. i'm very sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's just you know... the whole "you think you know somebody" thing, and the shocking reality that you shared your life for so long with somebody who at their core was THIS. Seven fucking years, it's pretty crazy. i know i shouldn't care and i should just be like I HOPE HE DIES and i sort of do, but i sort of can't help but be deeply hurt at the same time, even though he's been really fucked up before... it's never been this bad, though. it IS painful. i don't think i'm going to blog about it any more, though. i just didn't want to be like some lifetime movie, where i'm all 'suffering silently,' and i thought it would be healthier if i made him at least accountable to public opinion.

    ReplyDelete