Monday, June 29, 2009

My Two Dads


So I'm taking Germonicorn to Prescott to meet my surrogate homosexual fathers tomorrow (technically today). I probably should have sought approval before moving in with him, but i was on a schedule so fuck it. I'm wondering how this is going to be. the last dude i had meet either Robert or Michael was Lu the Brazillian Communist, and Robert was like "why is he visiting you? you obviously hate him." and um... yeah. that was two and a half years ago... and change. Lu was pretty fine, though. and he's a concert pianist and wanted to rent me a beach house in Brazil where i could write ALONE for 5 days a week and have him come see me on the weekends.

*AND I WAS TOTALLY FAT AT THE TIME- actually, i'm still KIND OF fat, but way less so... Maybe it WAS LOVE?!? we WERE together on and off for 7 FUCKING YEARS, but it was BEYOND dysfunctional- he was the only dude that i broke my "ONE BREAKUP MAXIMUM" rule. we broke up and got back together at least 5 times, which i find BEYOND ANNOYING and RIDICULOUS when other people do it, but life has a way of making you pull the shit that you don't like other people to pull just to put you in your place and FORCE YOU into an attitude of TOLERANCE, which is BULLSHIT, but what can you do?*

Actually, that offer was so sweet, that i still have pangs of regret... Honestly, though- sense of self is IMPORTANT, and to be reduced to dependent novelty boyfriend (free beachhouse in tropical paradise or no) is too much for my ego to sublimate. this is EXACTLY why i could never actually engage in BDSM ANYTHING EVER, because i can't sublimate. AT ALL. poor Germone... All i can do is DOMINATE in all sorts of sideways manifestations.

[Allow me to qualify that so as to dispel any unsavory visuals: "THAT IS NOT WHERE THE TUPPERWARE GOES!!!" or "NO YOU MAY NOT KEEP A GLASS IN THE FREEZER!! WHAT ARE YOU, A CHILD OF INCEST? CUPS GO IN THE CABINET" etc, etc]

Love him, though. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment