Monday, June 15, 2009

Pardon My Blogular Dust


Blerg. i'm not exactly depressed, but i am starting to feel some serious apathy creeping in. I'm sorry my blog's gone quiet, i just have nothing worth reporting on, and i haven't felt like musing on Brett Michaels any further, so that leaves pretty much nothing to talk about. I haven't really felt like seeing or talking to ANYBODY, actually. not on the phone or texting (except jason, who is across the country so OF COURSE i want to hang out with him, lol) or anything. i think it's because i have no news to report and i just don't want to interact with anyone until i have something good to say for myself. I need a fucking job.

Ugh, i CANNOT wait until school starts.

Finally today i recieved a glimmer of hope- i got an email from one IRC's volunteer coordinator, so i can get the ball rolling on that at least. It's pretty cool, actually- it'll be working with refugee families in tucson. check it out.

Also, the coordinator from Primavera (homeless shelter/drop in facility gig) gets back later this week, so that should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment