Monday, May 4, 2009

How Can You Miss Me If I Don't Go Away?


I'm not sure if i'll be blogging very much this week with this being the last week of classes before finals next week. i've been off since thursday, but this damn paper is so brutal that it's monday morning, and i'm basically all cracked out on coffee and conrad and imperialism and the us war machine, m-a-a-a-a-a-n... and i don't even have a draft done, only an outline of maybe half of my paper. i do have a thesis, though, so the hardest part is done... but i have my complete first draft due on wednesday, which is when i'm taking the first part of my math final (the no calculator, no notes, no book part) and then over the weekend i have to shuttle to prescott for my friend dale's birthday, read the rest of motorcycle diaries for my eng/enh final, finish revising my draft for my final paper and prepare for the second part of my math final next week... just one question:

Of course, i may end up blogging more than usual- a hysterical and inappropriate reaction to stress. Hopefully that doesn't happen... as many of us already know, if i don't get sleep, i just get weirder and weirder.

No comments:

Post a Comment